Les Allen is a fully qualified Trainer/Assessors of Nationally Accredited Forest harvest and haulage units.
All Nationally Accredited Training is offered by Registered Training Organisation Millettia Solutions Pty Ltd (RTO 45172) with Allen Logging and Training Pty Ltd acting as a co-provider.
Operate – Maintain Chainsaws
Basic Tree Felling Course
Intermediate Tree Felling Course
Advanced Tree Felling Course
Contact Allen’s Chainsaw Training
About Our Course Classes
About Our Trainer Les Allen
Area of QLD We Can Cover
Our chainsaw courses include all aspects of the safe operation of chainsaws:
- Comprehensive coverage of legislative requirements, organization safety policies and environmental issues.
- Basic equipment requirements such as support tools and personal protective equipment
- Hazards and safety protocols
- Basic operator maintenance.
Our chainsaw training courses cover the operation of chainsaws in a highly variable context, with a maximum hands-on time using the equipment under the watchful eye of our instructors including:
- Basic cross cutting on the ground – including safe cutting procedures demonstrated for a variety of work situations encountered. Minimum damage to equipment and risk to the operator is reinforced here again in a practical context.
- Tree felling courses emphasize foremost the personal safety aspect of tree felling operations, and give clear definitions on accuracy requirements and the type of cut required. Maintaining good control in a variety of felling situations must be demonstrated in order to reach competency.
Click on the links left for details of our nationally recognized chainsaw courses – or contact Allens Chainsaw Training today with your enquiry.